What does A1-R stand for?
A1-R stands for A1 blockade at reperfusion
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- attacker to target cell ratios
- Operational Availability
- asthma with and without pretreatment of 0.75 mg
- Adenosine Subtype-1 Receptor
- Angel One (paintball)
- Atropine 1% (medical product)
- Excellent (rating)
- General Audiences (Catholic movie rating)
- Mobilkom Austria
- activation of prejunctional P1