In the human brain the A1 adenosine receptor is the most abundant," David Elmenhorst, lead author of the study, said.
What does A1R stand for?
A1R stands for A1 Adenosine Receptor
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Alpha-1 Brain Globulin
- Airman First Class
- Glycated Hemoglobin [not an acronym - average blood glucose control over 2-3 months]
- Angiotensin-1-Converting Enzyme (plasma concentration)
- Alpha-1 Globulin
- Alpha-1 Glycoprotein
- acute icteric hepatitis
- Alpha-1 Microglobulin
- Alpha1 National Association
- Human Alpha 1-Proteinase Inhibitor