The supergroup also includes Eurythmics founder Dave Stewart, soul singer Joss Stone, Academy Award winning composer A.
What does ARR stand for?
ARR stands for A.R. Rahman (Indian composer)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ARR
We have 154 other meanings of ARR in our Acronym Attic
- Aviation Readiness Qualification
- Automatic Repeat Request with Forward Error Correction
- Authorisation Request Cryptogram
- Associazione Raku Quattro Elementi (Italian: Raku Association-Four Elements)
- Automatic Repeat Request with Fragmentation Protocol
- American Roan Quarter Horse Association
- Automatic Repeat Request Number
- Applied Research in Quality of Life (journal)
- Association of Residents of Queensland Retirement Villagers (Inc) (Buddina, QLD, Australia)
- A Realm Reborn (gaming)
- Abingdon Rough Riders (San Francisco, CA)
- Absolute Risk Reduction
- Academy of Radiology Research (Washington, DC)
- Acceptable Risk Range
- Accounting Rate of Return
- Acquisition Requirements Record
- Active Rebuilders and Restorers
- Adjusted Rate of Return (finance)
- Administrative Rule Review (various locations)
- Admissions, Recruitment and Registrar's Office (McGill University office)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: BEVERLEY LYONS AND LAURA SUTHERLAND 1 (1) Tinchy Stryder ft N-Dubz Number 1 2 (2) La Roux In For The Kill 3 (-) Ironik/ Chipmunk/Elton John Tiny Dancer (Hold Me Closer) 4 (3) Calvin Harris I'm Not Alone 5 (4) Lady GaGa Poker Face 6 (7) Ciara ft Justin Timberlake Love Sex Magic 7 (6) A.
He ended his thanks with an appeal to the assembled bankers and business leaders in the hall to give a few millions to the A.