What does HYPER-CP stand for?
HYPER-CP stands for A Search for Direct CP Violation in Hyperon Decays (Fermilab)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hybrid Programmable Attitude Control Electronics (processor; US NASA)
- Hybrid Particle and Concentration Transport Model
- Helping Young People Excel
- Helping Young Professionals Engage (various locations)
- Helping Youth Prepare for Employment (Trinidad & Tobago)
- Helping Youth Pursue Excellence
- Houston Young Playwrights Exchange (Texas)
- Hy-School Programs and Endeavours
- High-Yield Pileup Event Recovery (camera design)
- Beyond, Excessive (Prefix)
- Hypermedial User Interface
- Hyperkalemic Periodic Paralysis (genetic disorder)
- Hypermedia Presentations of Integrated Medical Data
- Homosexual Youth Positive Influence
- Under, Low (Prefix)
- Hypokalemic Periodic Paralysis (genetic disorder)
- Hypothyroid Myopathy
- Hyperkalemic Periodic Paralysis (congenital muscle disease)