What does APFM stand for?
APFM stands for A Place for Mom (Seattle, WA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APFM
We have 1 other meaning of APFM in our Acronym Attic
- Association for the Promotion of a Free Informational Infrastructure
- Atom Probe Field Ion Microscopy
- Australian Pome Fruit Improvement Program Ltd. (est. 1997)
- Asia-Pacific Forest Invasive Species Network
- All Pro Football Jerseys
- Accreditation of Prior Formal Learning (higher education)
- American Professional Football League
- Association for the Promotion of Financial Literacy (Japan)
- Alabama Physicians for Life, Inc.
- Authorized Program Facility Library
- Accelerated Paper Feeding Method (Canon copiers)
- Associated Programme on Flood Management
- Association of Property and Facility Managers (est. 1995; Singapore)
- Asymmetrical Peristaltic Field Manipulation
- All Pakistan Flour Mills Association
- Andhra Pradesh Farmers' Management of Irrigation Systems (India)
- American Patriot Friends Network
- Asociación de Padres de Familia Nuevo Amanecer (Association of Priests of the Dawn of the New Family, Guatemala)
- Adequate Public Facilities Ordinance
- Adjusted Profit from Operations (finance)