What does ALPACA stand for?
ALPACA stands for A Language for Programming Arbitrary Cellular Automata
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Alaska Long-Period Array (seismology)
- Arbitrated Loop Physical Address
- Arnhem Land Progress Association (Northern Territory, Australia)
- Association of Little People of Alberta (Canada)
- Australian Livestock & Property Agents Association (Australia)
- Air Line Pilots Association of Singapore
- Aquaculture Lease Program Advisory Committee (New York)
- Atlantic Large Pelagics Advisory Committee (Canada)
- Austrian Lobbying and Public Affairs Council (Vienna, Austria)
- Automatic Language Processing Advisory Committee
- Advocates and Leaders for Police and Community Trust
- Association of Airline Pilots of the Philippines
- Active Link Pack Area Queue
- Alaskans for Litter Prevention and Recycling
- Airline Pilots Association of South Africa
- Agricultural Land Preservation Board
- American Lutheran Publicity Bureau
- Atlantic League of Professional Baseball Clubs, Inc.
- Adaptive Linear Predictive Coding
- Adaptive Link Power Control