The system includes a pick-up sensor, deluxe headphones, carrying case and two, 9-volt batteries.
What does 9V stand for?
9V stands for 9-Volt (battery)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- 96-State Quadrature Amplitude Modulation
- Night Night
- Emergency Services Number (UK)
- Ninth Amendment
- 9th Elsewhere (webcomic)
- Pinnacle Airlines
- 9i Application Server (Oracle)
- Ninth Infantry Division
- Strategy, Structure, Systems, Staff, (Soft) Skills, Style, Shared Values + Steering Pattern, Syndication (McKinsey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The slightly larger 9-volt G3 has a maximum light output of 105 lumens and is constructed of Nitrolon, a polymer made from nylon and fine glass fibers.
It runs off a 9-volt battery (supplied), with tiny red light flashing every 45 seconds to tell you the unit is working.
The device is powered by a 9-volt battery, is lightweight, small and completely portable for remote site use.
Power is supplied by an easily connected 9-volt battery.
A future alternative to the BA-5123/U is the rechargeable 9-volt NiCad, NSN 5810-01-501-5401.