Army's 88th Infantry Division "Blue Devils", 2-350th Infantry Regiment during WWII and took part in the 4th and successful Allied advance on the formidable Gustav Line and Monte Cassino in Operation Diadem.
What does 88ID stand for?
88ID stands for 88th Infantry Division
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- 8 Letters 3 Words 1 Meaning (I Love You)
- 85th Infantry Division
- [not an acronym] slang; throw away, discard or make no longer available; in a restaurant, refuse to serve
- IRS form for reporting nondeductible IRA contributions & distributions
- Strontium-87m (radioactive, used in bone imaging)
- Heil Hitler (h is the eighth letter of the alphabet)
- Love and Kisses (Amateur Radio)
- Bye Bye (Chinese internet chat)
- 88 Digital Cloud Marketing, Inc (Manila, Philippines)
- Eighth Amendment
- Minority-Owned or Other Disadvantaged Business (Section 8A of the Small Business Act)
- Ochoa (Cuban General killed by Castro)
- 8 Ball Pool
- 8-Bit Theater (online comic)
- 8th Canadian Hussars (Princess Louise's; Canadian Army Light Armoured Regiment)
- Eighth Cavalry Regiment
- Eight Disciplines (problem solving technique developed by automotive industry)
- 8th Day Creations (Bad Axe, MI)
- Eight Degree-Of-Freedom Non-Linear (control model)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Beggs served as an officer in the 88th Infantry Division during World War II and saw action in Italy.
A veteran of World War II, he fought with the 350th Infantry Regiment 88th Infantry Division of the Army.
II United States Army Veteran and was a member of the Blue Devil's, 88th Infantry Division Association.