engineers from 7th Army Training Command in Germany built the ranges, and 7th ATC Soldiers were observer-controllers for the exercise.
What does 7ATC stand for?
7ATC stands for 7th Army Training Command
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- No Radio (aviation transponder code)
- Bylaw Breaches (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Bomb/Explosive Located (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Emergency (aviation transponder code)
- 77th Infantry Division
- 78 rpm record
- Desk Assignment Call (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- 78th Infantry Division (Lightning Division)
- Unclassified Complaint (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Seventh Amendment
- 7 Business Management Successes
- Competition, Customers, Costs, Context, Confidence, Conditions, Cachet (pricing/marketing)
- Seven Card Stud (poker)
- Seventh Dimension
- Seventh District (Washington, DC police)
- Seven Days A Week
- 7th Heaven (TV show)
- Seventh Infantry Division
- Seven Investment Management (UK)
- 7 Layer Model (networking)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bell issued guidance in October of 2003, to the Commander of 7th Army Training Command, BG Robert M.
Lumber was purchased for the 7th Army Training Command to build a training facility.
Army Europe's (USAREUR) 7th Army Training Command, Directorate of Simulations-Forward.
Army, Europe's, 18th Engineer Brigade and 7th Army Training Command, and National Guard Soldiers from Illinois, recently joined some 200 Bulgarian troops to strengthen interoperability between the two nations' armies.
OTC: FATS) announced today the receipt of a contract award from 7th Army Training Command, US Army Europe, valued at approximately $1,263,000.