engineers from 7th Army Training Command in Germany built the ranges, and 7th ATC Soldiers were observer-controllers for the exercise.
What does 7ATC stand for?
7ATC stands for 7th Army Training Command
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- No Radio (aviation transponder code)
- Bylaw Breaches (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Bomb/Explosive Located (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Emergency (aviation transponder code)
- 77th Infantry Division
- 78 rpm record
- Desk Assignment Call (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- 78th Infantry Division (Lightning Division)
- Unclassified Complaint (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Seventh Amendment
- 7 Business Management Successes
- Competition, Customers, Costs, Context, Confidence, Conditions, Cachet (pricing/marketing)
- Seven Card Stud (poker)
- Seventh Dimension
- Seventh District (Washington, DC police)
- Seven Days A Week
- 7th Heaven (TV show)
- Seventh Infantry Division
- Seven Investment Management (UK)
- 7 Layer Model (networking)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bell issued guidance in October of 2003, to the Commander of 7th Army Training Command, BG Robert M.
Lumber was purchased for the 7th Army Training Command to build a training facility.
Army, Europe's, 18th Engineer Brigade and 7th Army Training Command, and National Guard Soldiers from Illinois, recently joined some 200 Bulgarian troops to strengthen interoperability between the two nations' armies.