Clokr alsosaid on Redditthat he has seen 7-Zip running on Windows RT.
What does 7Z stand for?
7Z stands for 7-Zip (archive format)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Seven of Nine (Star Trek Voyager character)
- Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
- Product, Price, Promotion, Place, People, Process, Provision of Service (marketing)
- Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
- Strategy, Structure, Systems, Staff, (Soft) Skills, Style, Shared Values (McKinsey)
- Lenhardt Airpark, Hubbard, Oregon (airport code)
- Seven Second Delay
- Seven Segment Display
- 7th Light Infantry Division
- 7 World Trade Center (New York City)
- Center Field (baseball scoring)
- 8-Phase Asymmetric Phase Shift Keying
- Eight-Disciplines of Problem Solving
- 8-Phase, Phase Shift Keying modulation scheme
- 8-Phase Symmetric Phase Shift Keying
- 8-Level Vestigial Sideband (Digital TV RF modulation format)
- Ate Up
- Eight to Fourteen Modulation
- 80-State Quadrature Amplitude Modulation
- IEEE Wireless LAN protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
Examples are 7-Zip (a ZIP utility), WebHuddle (alternative to WebEX), FileZilla (an FTP program), Paint.
7-zip 7-Zip is an open source file archiver designed originally for the Microsoft Windows operating system, and later made available to other systems.
0, meets the following certification criteria: Drug-Drug/Drug-Allergy Checks Drug-Formulary Checks Problem List Medication List Allergy List Vital Signs Body Mass Index Growth Charts Smoking Status Incorporate Lab Results Patient Lists Medication Reconciliation Immunization Registries Public Health Surveillance Access Control Emergency Access Automatic Log-Off Audit Log Integrity Authentication General Encryption Encryption when Exchanging Electronic Health Information ePrescribing Record Demographics Patient Reminders Electronic Copy of Health Information Timely Access Clinical Summaries Exchange Clinical Information and Patient Summary Record The additional software RxNT eHr relied upon to demonstrate compliance includes: 7-zip utility NTI's RxNT eRx v 6.
Expand 7-Zip and segmented Zip archives * Optimized Compressors - StuffIt's compressors are specifically targeted for maximum efficiency with MP3s, PDFs, iWorks files and Microsoft Office documents, emails and presentations * Make Multi-Megapixel JPEGs Smaller - StuffIt's exclusive patent-pending technology compresses any JPEG image up to 30 percent without any loss of quality for fitting more photos on the hard disk, CDs, DVDs and in email * Expand over thirty compression formats including TIFF, PNG, GIF and BMP files * Save searches with StuffIt Collections * Built-in protection against data corruption Pricing, Availability and Requirements The MSRP for StuffIt Deluxe 2009 is $79.