Dunn was with the 78th Infantry Division troops that attacked enemy forces near St.
What does 78ID stand for?
78ID stands for 78th Infantry Division (Lightning Division)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Hijacked (aviation transponder code)
- Against National Interest (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Bomb/Explosive Threat (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- No Radio (aviation transponder code)
- Bylaw Breaches (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Bomb/Explosive Located (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Emergency (aviation transponder code)
- 77th Infantry Division
- 78 rpm record
- Desk Assignment Call (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Unclassified Complaint (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Seventh Amendment
- 7th Army Training Command
- 7 Business Management Successes
- Competition, Customers, Costs, Context, Confidence, Conditions, Cachet (pricing/marketing)
- Seven Card Stud (poker)
- Seventh Dimension
- Seventh District (Washington, DC police)
- Seven Days A Week
- 7th Heaven (TV show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1942, he joined the US Army Medical Corps, where he was assigned to the 78th Infantry Division.
His military career included Coastal Artillery Service on Cape Cod, also the 78th Infantry Division.