The lease also brings 7 World Trade Center to over 60 percent occupancy in the six months since it opened--over 1 million square feet leased.
What does 7WTC stand for?
7WTC stands for 7 World Trade Center (New York City)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- 7 Non-NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Nations (Austria, Australia, Finland, Ireland, New Zealand, Sweden and Switzerland)
- Seven of Nine (Star Trek Voyager character)
- Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
- Product, Price, Promotion, Place, People, Process, Provision of Service (marketing)
- Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
- Strategy, Structure, Systems, Staff, (Soft) Skills, Style, Shared Values (McKinsey)
- Lenhardt Airpark, Hubbard, Oregon (airport code)
- Seven Second Delay
- Seven Segment Display
- 7th Light Infantry Division
- 7-Zip (archive format)
- Center Field (baseball scoring)
- 8-Phase Asymmetric Phase Shift Keying
- Eight-Disciplines of Problem Solving
- 8-Phase, Phase Shift Keying modulation scheme
- 8-Phase Symmetric Phase Shift Keying
- 8-Level Vestigial Sideband (Digital TV RF modulation format)
- Ate Up
- Eight to Fourteen Modulation
- 80-State Quadrature Amplitude Modulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Silverstein announced that a preliminary agreement has been reached to create the China Center--a business and cultural facility representing China's dynamic business community--within the nearly completed 7 World Trade Center in downtown Manhattan.
The result is 7 World Trade Center is being built totally beyond what the building code requires.
The new 7 World Trade Center is taller and sleeker than the original.