58) Following the examples of each of the preceding courts, the Supreme Court relied on the following language from the '623 patent as the representative scope of the invention for analyzing patentability: A method of optimizing therapeutic efficacy for treatment of an immune-mediated gastrointestinal disorder, comprising: (a) administering a drug providing 6-thioguanine to a subject having said immune-mediated gastrointestinal disorder; and (b) determining the level of 6-thioguanine in said subject having said immune-mediated gastrointestinal disorder, wherein the level of 6-thioguanine less than about 230 pmol per 8 x [10.
What does TG stand for?
TG stands for 6-Thioguanine (chemotherapy drug)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TG
We have 49 other meanings of TG in our Acronym Attic
- Threshing Floor Ministry (est. 2011)
- Tieber Freizeitzentrum (German: Tieber Leisure Cente; Austria)
- Tierforschungszentrum (German: Animal Research Center)
- Tjörnes Fracture Zone (seismic zone; Iceland)
- Traffic Flow Zurich (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Traffic Zone
- Transformers Zone
- Translation Function Z-Score
- Triebfahrzeug (German: Traction Unit; Railway)
- Twitter Fan Zone
Samples in periodicals archive:
administering a drug providing 6-thioguanine to a subject.
In other laboratories, nickel subsulfide and green nickel oxide did not induce mutation to ouabain resistance in C3H/10T12 mouse embryo cells, nor did nickel subsulfide induce mutation to ouabain resistance or to 6-thioguanine resistance in cultured human diploid fibroblasts, although crystalline nickel monosulfide and green nickel oxide did induce amplification of the ect-2 protooncogene in C3H/1OT1/2 mouse embryo cells (Biedermann and Landolph 1987; Clemens et al.
who investigated 6-thioguanine nucleotide (6-TGN) concentrations in patients with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), concluded that standard and adapted dosing of azathioprine led to identical 6-TGN concentrations and remission rates and that therapeutic drug monitoring of thiopurine therapy was of no clinical benefit in patients with a wild-type thiopurine S-methyltransferase (TPMT) genotype.
Objective: The aim of this study is to assess the relationship between TPMT activity and 6-thioguanine nucleotide (6-TGN) and 6-methylmercaptopurine ribonucleotide (6-MMPN) levels in patients with 11313 in clinical practice.
Azathioprine is converted to 6-mercaptopurine, which can be metabolized by xanthine oxidase to oxidized metabolites, by hypoxanthine-guanine phosphoribosyl transferase (HPRT) to 6-thioguanine nucleotides, or by thiopurine methyl transferase (TPMT) to 6-methylmercaptopurine (Fig.
In regard to drug resistance, MRP4 has been shown to efflux various chemotherapeutic agents, including topotecan, an anticancer agent, and 6-mercaptopurine and 6-thioguanine, two anticancer purine analogs.