The roll of a 6-sided die determines the value of the risky asset.
What does d6 stand for?
d6 stands for 6-Sided Die (gaming)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of d6
- Dressed Four Sides (lumber; same as S4S)
- Didehydrodeoxythymidine (antiviral drug)
- Stavudine (aka Zerit; HIV treatment drug)
- Dreams for the Dying (Australian rock group)
- Downloader for X (software)
- 5% Dextrose Solution
- Diesel Engine, 5 Cylinders (Volvo)
- Trident II Missile
- DeoxIT D5 Spray (electronics cleaning product)
- Dextrose 5% in Water