Confusing CSF neurochemical picture suggesting 6-pyruvoyltetrahydropterin synthase deficiency in neonates with probable hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy.
What does 6-PTS stand for?
6-PTS stands for 6-Pyruvoyltetrahydropterin Synthase
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- 5 X-Bar Central Office Equipment
- 6 O'Clock (behind you)
- Shortstop (baseball scoring)
- The Prisoner's number (1967 TV program)
- 6-Aminopenicillanic Acid
- Six Degrees of Freedom (Simulation)
- Go (when paging someone, 60 means Go)
- Homicide (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- 60 X Distance = Speed X Time (formula for calculating speed, time, or distance given any of the two datapoints)
- Personal Assault (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Offences under Trespass Act (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Trespass under Specific Statute (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Miscellaneous Trespass Offences (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Rape (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Littering (police radio code; New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
16), 6-pyruvoyltetrahydropterin Synthase (PTPS; EC 4.