Mutations in the GTP cyclohydrolase I and 6-pyruvoyl-tetrahydropterin synthase genes.
What does PTPS stand for?
PTPS stands for 6-Pyruvoyl-tetrahydropterin synthase
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PTPS
We have 14 other meanings of PTPS in our Acronym Attic
- Piano Territoriale Paesistico Regionale (Italian: Regional Spatial Landscape Plan)
- Pity The Poor Reader
- Program Test Procedures and Reports
- Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase Receptor
- Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase, Receptor Type, Gamma
- Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase Receptor Omicron
- Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase Receptor Type O
- Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase Receptor Q (membrane protein)
- Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase Receptor Type R
- Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase, Receptor Type, T (gene)
- Partial Thin Plate Spline
- Patratu Thermal Power Station (India)
- Pei Tong Primary School (Singapore)
- People's Test Preparation Services
- Personal Touch Portrait Studios (Lafayette, IN)
- Project Task Planning Sheet
- Public Transportation Priority System (Japan)
- Pity the Poor Taxpayer (Australia)
- Point to Point
- Peer-to-Peer Trusted Library (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Progression of 6-pyruvoyl-tetrahydropterin synthase deficiency from a peripheral into a central phenotype.