What does MK-801 stand for?
MK-801 stands for 5-Methyl-10,11-dihydro-5H-dibenzo[a,d]cyclohepten-5,10-imine (receptor antagonist; also known as dizocilpine)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Mountain King (gaming)
- Multy Kontact (UK plug and socket manufacturer)
- Mushroom Kingdom (Mario video games)
- Muthuvel Karunanidhi (Indian politician)
- Mystic Kingdom (online gaming)
- Umkhonto We Sizwe (Afrikaans-Spear of the Nation, South African Black Underground Movement)
- Umkhonto We Sizwe (Spear of the Nation)
- Mortal Kombat Versus DC Universe
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (twin actresses)
- Missouri Kansas & Texas Railroad