Four new mutations in the erythroid-specific 5-aminolevulinate synthase (ALAS2) gene causing X-linked sideroblastic anemia: increased pyridoxine responsiveness after removal of iron overload by phlebotomy and coinheritance of hereditary hemochromatosis.
What does ALA-S stand for?
ALA-S stands for 5-Aminolevulinate synthase
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 69 other meanings of ALA-S in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Authorized Level of Access
- Automatic Level Adjuster
- Automobile Legal Association
- Autorskie Licea Artystyczne (Polish art college)
- AUTOVON Line Adapter
- Delta-Amino-Levulinic Acid
- Alachua Leadership Alliance-Citizens Helping Us All (Florida)
- American Library Association-Library of Congress
- Delta-Amino-Llevulinic Acid Dehydrates
- American Library Association - Student Chapter
- American Lands Access Association
- American Lung Association of Alaska
- Annual Living Area Average
- Applied Linguistics Association of Australia (est. 1976)
- Associate of the Library Association of Australia
- Australian Labradoodle Association of America
- Animal Lovers Against Animal Cruelty
- Association Lorraine des Amateurs d'Automobiles de Collection et de Loisir (French: Lorraine Association of Automotive Enthusiasts and Leisure Collectors; Lorraine, France)
- Aromatic L Amino Acid Decarboxylase
Samples in periodicals archive:
To date, Paradigm has received two Notices of Allowance from the United States Patent and Trademark Office for fungicide target patent applications titled, "Methods for the Identification of Inhibitors of 5-Aminolevulinate Synthase as Antibiotics" and "Methods for the Identification of Inhibitors of Threonine Synthase as Antibiotics.