Toward that goal, Chevron has developed a process that converts wax consisting of hydrocarbon molecules 20 to 50 carbon atoms long into low-viscosity, high-performance oils that last longer than existing engine oils do.
What does C50 stand for?
C50 stands for 50 Carbon Atoms
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Computers for the World (est. 1998; Seattle, WA)
- Centre for Youth (UK)
- Channel 5 (United Kingdom)
- Class 5
- Comprehensive Combat and Complex Casualty Care
- Copenhagen Comprehensive Collection Classes for C#
- Creating Connecting and Collaborating through Computing (conference)
- Fifth Generation Corvette (1997 - present; Chevrolet)
- Schedule V Controlled Substance (USA)
- Copper Based Anti-Seize Compound
- Complement Factor 5a
- C5a Receptor
- Category 5 Copper Cable
- Commander Fifth Fleet
- Fifth Conserved Cysteine to Histidine
- Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Collaboration, and Intelligence (defense)
- Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Cyber and Intelligence (US Army)
- Command & Control, Computers, Communication, Co-ordination, Intelligence & Information (Swedish)
- Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Counter-Measures, Intelligence and Inter-Operability