As 1st Brigade 4th Infantry Division strives to build a capable Iraqi Army, a continual effort is maintained to provide adequate communications to the 9th Iraqi Division.
What does 4ID stand for?
4ID stands for 4th Infantry Division
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- 4 GB (RAM) Tuning
- Fourth Generation Warfare
- 4 Horsemen
- Head, Heart, Hands, Health (pledged by members of 4-H Clubs)
- Photography Job (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Hydrogen, Helium, Hydrogen Cyanide, Hydrogen Fluoride, Methane, Ethylene, Diborane, Illuminating Gases, Carbon Monoxide, Acetylene, Neon, Nitrogen, Ammonia (mnemonic device for gases lighter than air)
- 4H (Head, Heart, Hands, Health) Club
- For He Is Mighty (band)
- Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
- Injury/Sickness (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Court Security (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Court Attendance (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Four Kings (gaming)
- Four Letter Code Groups (amateur radio)
- For Love of Money
- Meal Break (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Microwave Microelectronic Measurement and Modeling
- Movement, Mouth, Manners, Mind (behaviors that may indicate ADHD)
- Tetramethylsilane (nuclear magnetic resonance NMR spectroscopy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Before 4th Infantry Division went into Iraq for Operation Iraqi Freedom, the 4th Inf.
Rodriguez served as an Army rifleman in World War II, landing at Normandy with the 4th Infantry Division on D-Day.
The unit was assigned the task of assisting the arrival and movement of 4th Infantry Division equipment from the port of Ash Shuaiba, Kuwait, the key transportation hub for the Military Surface Deployment and Distribution Command.