Braking is provided by standard 4-wheel disc brakes with a 4-channel, 4-sensor, 4-wheel Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) and Brake Assist (BA).
What does 4WABS stand for?
4WABS stands for 4-Wheel Anti-lock Braking System (automotive)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Germanwings (IATA airline code)
- Lockup (police incident code; New Zealand)
- For You Too
- For You to Envy
- Fourth Universal Player
- 4-Valued Logic
- Four Wire
- Witness/Other Person Protection (police incident code; New Zealand)
- 4-Wheel Alignment
- 4-Wire Analog
- 4-Wire Analog Interface
- Four Wheel Anti-Lock (brake system)
- Four-Wheel Drive
- Four Wheel Drive Association of British Columbia
- 4-Wire Ear and Mouth
- Four Wave Mixing
- Four-Wheel Steering
- Execute Search Warrant (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Explore, Expand, Exploit, Exterminate (strategy gaming term)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new Z(R) also comes equipped with 17-inch wheels and tires (with 18-inch wheels and tires on some models), 4-wheel independent multi-link suspension with extensive use of lightweight aluminum-alloy components, rack-and-pinion engine speed sensitive power steering, Nissan Direct Ignition System (NDIS), along with available Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) and Traction Control System (TCS), power-assisted vented front and rear disc brakes and 4-wheel Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Brake Assist and Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBD) on some models.
The XVL also uses a new 4-wheel independent multi-link suspension and power-assisted 4-wheel Anti-lock Braking System (ABS).