Braking is provided by standard 4-wheel disc brakes with a 4-channel, 4-sensor, 4-wheel Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) and Brake Assist (BA).
What does 4WABS stand for?
4WABS stands for 4-Wheel Anti-lock Braking System (automotive)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Germanwings (IATA airline code)
- Lockup (police incident code; New Zealand)
- For You Too
- For You to Envy
- Fourth Universal Player
- 4-Valued Logic
- Four Wire
- Witness/Other Person Protection (police incident code; New Zealand)
- 4-Wheel Alignment
- 4-Wire Analog
- 4-Wire Analog Interface
- Four Wheel Anti-Lock (brake system)
- Four-Wheel Drive
- Four Wheel Drive Association of British Columbia
- 4-Wire Ear and Mouth
- Four Wave Mixing
- Four-Wheel Steering
- Execute Search Warrant (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Explore, Expand, Exploit, Exterminate (strategy gaming term)