Army to serve during World War II, remaining on duty serving in Korea as a company commander with the 223rd Infantry Regiment of the 40th Infantry Division, earning two bronze stars - one for meritorious service and the other for courageous actions under heavy artillery and mortar fire on Heartbreak Ridge.
What does 40ID stand for?
40ID stands for 40th Infantry Division (Mechanized)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- HTTP Web Error 401 - Authorization Required
- Payment Required (HTTP status code; never used, intended as error for nonpayment)
- HTTP Web Error 403 - Access Forbidden
- I Have No Clue (chat abbreviation)
- Item/Article Not Found (web/HTTP code)
- Method Not Allowed (HTTP status code; indicates a request in an unsupported format)
- Not Acceptable (HTTP status code)
- Proxy Authentication Required (HTTP status code)
- Request Timeout (HTTP status code)
- Conflict (HTTP status code)
- 40 Stitches Later (band)
- Traffic Accident - Private Property (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Gone (HTTP status code; permanently deleted, similar to 404)
- Length Required (HTTP status code)
- Local Telephone Information (United States)
- Precondition Failed (HTTP status code)
- Burglary (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Request Entity Too Large (HTTP status code)
- Burglary Associated Offences (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Request Too Long (HTTP status code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Ford spent ten years as an Infantry Officer in the United States Army serving with the 19th Special Forces Group, the 101 st Airbome Division, 4th Infantry Division and 40th Infantry Division.
40TH INFANTRY DIVISION (KOREA), ALL UNITS--September 12-16, 2007, Lancaster, Pennsylvania, Contact Paul T.
He was assigned to the 40th Infantry Division, 223rd Regiment, 3rd Battalion, Company M.
Army National Guard (ARNG), 40th Infantry Division (ID) Mechanized (M), kicked it up a notch in June 1999 by fighting as the U.
Those included the 2d MP Company with the 2d Infantry Division, the 3d MP Company attached to the 3d Infantry Division, 7th MP Company with the 7th Infantry Division, a military police company with the 11th Airborne Division, the 24th MP Company attached to the 24th Infantry Division, the 25th MP Company accompanying the 25th Infantry Division, the 40th MP Company with the 40th Infantry Division, the 45th MP Company attached to the 45th Infantry Division, and the 545th MP Company with the 1st Cavalry Division.
Brode -- who also was a judge advocate general with the 40th Infantry Division Support Brigade of the California National Guard at Los Alamitos -- will hold a public presentation and discussion on free speech issues next month.
224 HEAVY MORTAR COMPANY, 40TH INFANTRY DIVISION (1952-53)--September 24-28, 2006, Las Vegas, Nevada, Contact Bob Humble, Phone (626) 966-6897, Email RIH1930@verizon.