Nickelodeon 3D Movie Maker lets children create their own movies, using all their favourite Nickelodeon characters.
What does 3DMM stand for?
3DMM stands for 3d Movie Maker
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Three-Dimensional Integrated Circuit
- 3-Dimensional Image Modeling
- 3-D Matrix, Ltd. (Japan)
- Three-Dimensional Matching
- Three-Dimensional Modeling
- Three-Dimensional Microgravity Accelerometer
- Three-Dimensional Multiblock Advanced Grid Generation System
- Three-Dimensional Mesh Coding
- Three Dimensional Metafile Format
- 3 Dimension Markup Language
- Daily Digital Digest
- 3 Dimensional Object
- Three Degrees of Freedom
- 3 Decimal Places (mathematics)
- Three Drag Pass
- Three-Dimensional Packaging
- Three-Dimensional Plasma (physics)
- Three-Dimensional Printing
- Three-Dimensional Processor (parallel computing architecture)
- 3D Product Configurator (sales software; Serious Factory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And you'll never be stuck for things to do with Microsoft's range of CD-ROMs like Encarta 97 Encyclopedia, Nickelodeon 3D Movie Maker and Flight Simulator.
You're the star in DIY film fun 3D Movie Maker (pounds 39.
Tachyon's 3D system includes two XC cameras, a 3D mount, 3D glasses and Tachyon's proprietary 3D Movie Maker software (for Mac or Windows) that integrates the right and the left video files into a single 3D video that can be uploaded onto popular video sharing sites.
The CD-ROM features over 40 multimedia product overviews and nine limited version interactive previews of: 3D Movie Maker for creating animated 3-D movies complete with sounds and voices; Close Combat, combat-simulation exercises; Return of Arcade, an advanced version of the original PacMan; Magic School Bus (MSB) in which users try one game from all four MSB titles; Deadly Tide, level one of a multi-level underwater action game; HellBender, attack-mission thrill game.