In addition to the near-term update, Widearea Systems has an 18-month product roadmap that will culminate in a new version of VC Wizard that will incorporate Widearea Systems' leading-edge video and voice over IP technology and solid 3-tier architecture to improve reliability, scalability, and security.
What does 3TA stand for?
3TA stands for 3-Tier Architecture
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Three-Stress-Level Constant Stress Accelerated Life Test(ing)
- 3rd Sergeant (Singapore Armed Forces)
- Third Sergeant
- 3000GT/Stealth International (auto organization)
- Three Stage Least Squares
- 30 Seconds Out (Cleveland, OH band)
- Strategic Sourcing Support Office (US Navy)
- Internal Delivery Teletype (US Navy)
- Stop/Search Car/Person (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Dideoxythiacytidine (antiviral drug)
- Lamivudine (GlaxoSmithKline)
- Tungsten, Tin, Tantalum, Gold (minerals)
- Three Traditional Tribal Groups (Australia)
- Third Universal Player
- Staff Visit/Supervision (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Third Ventricle (neuroscience)
- Three-Vessel Disease (cardiology)
- Three-Valued Logic
- Third Vice President
Samples in periodicals archive:
ElectricCommander is a web-based solution based on a highly scalable 3-tier architecture.
Featuring a 3-tier architecture and highly scalable infrastructure, Mortgage Cadence has been specifically designed to streamline processes and improve customer service with faster cycle times via automation throughout the lending process.