The Government's Joint Food Safety and Standards Group conducted the survey after other European states found some soy sauce had high levels of the chemical contaminant 3-monochloropropane-1,2-diol (3-MCPD), known to cause cancer in rats.
What does 3-MCPD stand for?
3-MCPD stands for 3-Monochloropropane-1,2-Diol
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Third Nephi (Book of Mormon)
- Three Dimensional Range Migration Algorithm
- Three Dimensional Symmetrical Condensed Node Transmission Line Matrix
- 3-Dimensional Cavity Array
- Three-Dimensional Electromagnetic Bandgap Material
- Three-Dimensional Ordered Macroporous (electrochemistry)
- Maintenance and Material Management
- 3-M Slender Boned Nanism (genetics)
- 3-Nitroproprionic Acid (biomedical)
- Third-Order Zero-Disparity
- Microsoft Windows 3.1 (operating system)
- Stolen Bicycle Located - Take Report (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- The End (sign of completion at the end of a news story)
- Multiple Choices (HTTP status code; indicates client computer may have options for a file)
- Found (HTTP status code; URL found elsewhere)
- See Other (HTTP status code; indicates to look under another URL)
- Not Modified (HTTP status code; indicates resource is unchanged)