Our group has been successful in the synthesis of a new metal-organic open framework, namely [ZnF(AmTAZ)] solvents, using 3-amino-1,2,4-triazole (AmTAZ) and several Zn(II) salts as reactants.
What does AT stand for?
AT stands for 3-Amino-1,2,4-Triazole (organic compound)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AT
We have 123 other meanings of AT in our Acronym Attic
- Aku Soku Zan (gaming clan)
- American Society of Zoologists (now Society for Integrative and Comparitive Biology)
- Anwender Service Zentrum (German: User Service Center)
- Auto Stand-By Zoom (camera)
- Automatisering Sociale Zekerheid (Dutch: Social Security Automation; Netherlands)
- Állami Számvevoszék (Hungarian: State Audit Office of Hungary)
- Atlanta Soto Zen Center (Georgia)
- Activated Carbon, Impregnated with Copper, Silver, Zinc, Molybdenum, and Triethlyenediamine (carbon filter used in gas masks, US Army standard EA-C-1704)
- Acid Solubilized Zona Pellucida
- Acid-Solubilized Zona Protein