Data and hardware intensive applications for scientific, financial, medical, GIS, communications and machine control industries can deliver faster more visually rich user experiences with FireMonkey's GPU-powered HD scalable vector and 3D user interfaces, animation and effects.
What does 3DUI stand for?
3DUI stands for 3D User Interfaces (IEEE symposium)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- 3-Dimensional Random Access Memory
- 3 Dimensional Screen (Nintendo handheld console)
- 3D Studio (software)
- Digital Decision Display System
- 3d Stacking Wafer-Level Chip-Scale Package
- 3D Space Configurator (sales software; Serious Factory)
- Structural Bioinformatics and Computational Biophysics
- 3D Studio MAX (3D rendering software)
- 3D Studio Max
- 3 Dimensional Toroidal Mesh (switching)
- Three-Dimensional Unconditionally Stable (also seen as 3D-US)
- Three-Dimensional Vector Parabolic Wave Equation
- Three-Body Distorted-Wave Born Approximation (also seen as DWBA3)
- Three-Dimensional Workspace Manager
- 3 Dimensional Web (3 Dimensional World Wide Web)
- 3rd Echo (band)
- Employee Vetting (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Third Edition
- Third Eye Blind (US Alternative/Pop/Rock Band)
- 3e Technologies International, Inc.