They have announced the development of a 3D Studio Max Plug-In version of their popular Swift 3D product, allowing users of this high-end modeling software to export directly to the Macromedia Flash (SWF) file format, as well as other types of vector-based files.
What does 3DSM stand for?
3DSM stands for 3D Studio MAX (3D rendering software)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- 3 Dimensional Reconstruction of Medical Images
- 3D Realms
- Three-Dimensional Recording (optical imaging)
- 3-Dimensional Random Access Memory
- 3 Dimensional Screen (Nintendo handheld console)
- 3D Studio (software)
- Digital Decision Display System
- 3d Stacking Wafer-Level Chip-Scale Package
- 3D Space Configurator (sales software; Serious Factory)
- Structural Bioinformatics and Computational Biophysics
- 3D Studio Max
- 3 Dimensional Toroidal Mesh (switching)
- 3D User Interfaces (IEEE symposium)
- Three-Dimensional Unconditionally Stable (also seen as 3D-US)
- Three-Dimensional Vector Parabolic Wave Equation
- Three-Body Distorted-Wave Born Approximation (also seen as DWBA3)
- Three-Dimensional Workspace Manager
- 3 Dimensional Web (3 Dimensional World Wide Web)
- 3rd Echo (band)
- Employee Vetting (police incident code; New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Custom created assets may be created for iClone using Autodesk(R) 3D Studio Max or Maya and easily managed inside the iClone content library.
com/developer to fill out an application and download a free 45-day developer license of the Reallusion 3D Studio Max plug-in suite (a $1,495.
3D Studio MAX and 3D Studio VIZ are registered trademarks and Discreet and 3ds max are trademarks of Autodesk, Inc.
MAXimum3D is a real-time rendering engine for use within 3D Studio MAX that will bring models created by students, artists, scientists, architects, and game developers to life.