They have announced the development of a 3D Studio Max Plug-In version of their popular Swift 3D product, allowing users of this high-end modeling software to export directly to the Macromedia Flash (SWF) file format, as well as other types of vector-based files.
What does 3DSM stand for?
3DSM stands for 3D Studio MAX (3D rendering software)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- 3 Dimensional Reconstruction of Medical Images
- 3D Realms
- Three-Dimensional Recording (optical imaging)
- 3-Dimensional Random Access Memory
- 3 Dimensional Screen (Nintendo handheld console)
- 3D Studio (software)
- Digital Decision Display System
- 3d Stacking Wafer-Level Chip-Scale Package
- 3D Space Configurator (sales software; Serious Factory)
- Structural Bioinformatics and Computational Biophysics
- 3D Studio Max
- 3 Dimensional Toroidal Mesh (switching)
- 3D User Interfaces (IEEE symposium)
- Three-Dimensional Unconditionally Stable (also seen as 3D-US)
- Three-Dimensional Vector Parabolic Wave Equation
- Three-Body Distorted-Wave Born Approximation (also seen as DWBA3)
- Three-Dimensional Workspace Manager
- 3 Dimensional Web (3 Dimensional World Wide Web)
- 3rd Echo (band)
- Employee Vetting (police incident code; New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3d Studio Max Architecture to Be Available to Consumer Content Creation Communities as Foundation Tool for Creating Game Content SIGGRAPH, NEW ORLEANS, July 25 /PRNewswire/ -- Discreet, a division of Autodesk Inc.
Custom created assets may be created for iClone using Autodesk(R) 3D Studio Max or Maya and easily managed inside the iClone content library.
com/developer to fill out an application and download a free 45-day developer license of the Reallusion 3D Studio Max plug-in suite (a $1,495.
3D Studio Max Scenes Are Made Internet-Ready With One Button 'Publish to The Web' Ease - Net-Ready Files Are Smaller Than Any Competing Technology SANTA CLARA, Calif.
3D Studio MAX and 3D Studio VIZ are registered trademarks and Discreet and 3ds max are trademarks of Autodesk, Inc.
Hypercosm MaxLink gives 3D Studio MAX users a powerful edge in purposing new or existing 3D content for use on Intranets or on the Internet," Hubbell pointed out.
MAXimum3D is a real-time rendering engine for use within 3D Studio MAX that will bring models created by students, artists, scientists, architects, and game developers to life.