3000 MILES TO GRACELAND, TCM, 9PM A band of Elvis impersonators decide to rob a Las Vegas casino.
What does 3KMTG stand for?
3KMTG stands for 3000 Miles to Graceland (Kevin Costner movie)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Healthy Happy Holy Organization (Española, NM)
- 3rd Infantry Division (US Army)
- International Institute for Information Design
- Third Order Intermodulation
- 3 in 24 (stress pattern)
- [not an acronym] MPEG-4 audio and video compression technology created by 3ivx Technologies Pty. Ltd.
- Comm Center Duty (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Keys Taken (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Three-Karma Loss (GameFAQs)
- Third-Year Law Student
- 3 Legged 5 Why (lean process, TQM)
- Three Letter Acronym
- Three Letter Code
- Three-Level Contractor
- Three Letter Code Groups (amateur radio)
- Lewis Lung Carcinoma Cells
- Three Little Women (band)
- [not an acronym] (originally Minnesota Mining & Manufacturing)
- Directed Patrol (police incident code; New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yes, Thomas Haden Church, who appeared in Sideways (2004), 3000 Miles to Graceland (2001), Free Money (1998), George of the Jungle (1997) and in the popular television series Wings (1990-1995) as Lowell Mather, ended up as one of the three super villains seeking Spiderman.
Also available: 3000 Miles To Graceland (18); Cruel and Unusual (15); On The Line (PG).
Saturday, NBC (Channel 4) 3000 Miles to Graceland - 2001 feature has Kurt Russell and other Elvis impersonators planning a casino heist in Las Vegas.
Also nominated for worst picture were Mariah Carey's pop-star bomb Glitter, the war epic Pearl Harbour and Kevin Costner's Elvis-impersonator thriller 3000 Miles to Graceland.
Russell recently wrapped 3000 Miles to Graceland, in which he stars with Kevin Costner.
These contacts and cliental include the YMCA, Microsoft, Honda, Delta Airlines, and producers of Rush Hour 2, 3000 Miles to Graceland, and Deuces Wild.
Gov't Mule tracks are also featured on the new Sony Playstation NASCAR 2001 game and on the 3000 Miles to Graceland soundtrack.