What does L-T2 stand for?
L-T2 stands for 3,5-di-iodo-L-Thyronine
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Lower Hatch Rail Retracted Auxiliary
- Lower Hatch Rail Retracted Time Delay
- Lamina Propria-Submucosa (biology)
- Left Side (medical exams)
- Lockheed Sanders, Inc.
- Light Science and Magic (book on photographic lighting)
- Legacy Signal (802.11n protection mechanisms)
- Logarithmic Soft-Input Soft-Output
- Low-protein Sunflower Meal (animal feed)
- Lower Hatch Latched Time Delay
- Local Tax Exempt Notes
- Long-Term Hydrological Impact Assessment (land use computer model)
- Lesson Translator
- Lower Hatch Undogged Command
- Lower Hatch Undogged Time Delay
- Lower Hatch Unlatched Auxiliary
- Lower Hatch Unlatched Time Delay