Each ITSS contains a high-performance 2nd generation forward looking infrared imaging system, a laser rangefinder, an embedded fire control computer and a "far target" location system.
What does 2GF stand for?
2GF stands for 2nd Generation Forward Looking Infrared (US Army)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- 2 För En Yoghurt (band)
- Second Flight Nurse
- Two-Failure Tolerance
- Two Fiber Unidirectional Line Switched Ring (Sprint)
- Liquor Licensing/Vetting (police incident code)
- Second Generation (Wireless communication system)
- Second Generation Automatic Link Establishment (radio communications)
- Too Good To Be True (chat)
- Second Generation Comprehensive Helicopter Analysis System
- Second Generation Extended Cold Weather Clothing System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new kits provide the capabilities of the newest generation of Bradley Fighting Vehicles including; digitized Command and Control, 2nd generation Forward Looking Infrared (FLIR), Commander's Independent Viewer, automated ballistics solutions and target tracking software.