2]), and 2-methoxyethanol were purchased from Fisher Scientific.
What does 2ME stand for?
2ME stands for 2-Methoxyethanol (organic compound)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of 2ME
- Two Line Mean Element Set
- Two-Level Organic
- Second Lieutenant
- Second Lieutenant Colonel (British Cavalry)
- 2moons (gaming)
- Mediterranean Market & Deli (Richmond, VA)
- Missing Person (police incident code)
- Two Micron All-Sky Survey (astronomy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These include a family of polybrominated diphenylether flame retardants (PBDE), perfluorooctane sulfonate (PFOS) and its salts and its precursors used in non-stick coatings and repellants, pentrachlorobenzenes, tetrachlorobenzenes, and 2-methoxyethanol.
Instead of the evolution of noxious alcohols like 2-methoxyethanol or methanol during the mixing process, only small amounts of ethanol are produced.