In the present study methyl methacrylate is copolymerized with a biocompatible comonomer, 2-hydroxy ethyl methacrylate and the resultant microspheres were phosphorylated in order to achieve the ability to nucleate calcium phosphate crystals.
What does 2HEM stand for?
2HEM stands for 2-Hydroxy Ethyl Methacrylate
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- 2nd Generation Forward Looking Infrared (US Army)
- 2nd Generation Internet Protocol
- Second Generation Language
- Second Generation Non Turbo
- Second Generation (Video) Surveillance System
- Draw Raffle
- Second Half (of the year)
- Two-handed sword (World of Warcraft gaming)
- Double Sided, High Density Disk
- Second Harmonic Distortion