]) and Th1, Th2 and Th3 cytokines in the radiosensization of Ehrlich ascites tumor by the glycolytic inhibitor 2-deoxy-D-glucose (2-DG).
What does 2-DG stand for?
2-DG stands for 2-Deoxy-D-Glucose
This definition appears frequently
We have 2 other meanings of 2-DG in our Acronym Attic
- 2-Bromo-4,5-Dimethoxyphenethylamine (hallucinogen/entactogen)
- Two Channel (combiner type)
- Two-Cascaded Single-Stage Distributed Amplifier
- Two Dimensional
- Two Dimensional Fast Fourier Transform
- Two-Dimensional Gabor Filter Bank
- Two-Dimensional Multi-Resolution Hidden Markov Model
- Two-Dimensional Electromagnetic Bandgap Material
- Two-Dimensional Fast Lattice Recursive Least Squares
- Two-Dimensional Fourier Transform
- Two-Dimensional Hidden Markov Model
- Two Degrees-Of-Freedom
- Two-Dimensional Phase Estimation
- Two-Dimensional Phase Function
- Two-Dimensional Polynomial Phase Signal
- Two-Dimensional Phase Unwrapping
- Two Parameter Engelhardt-Bain Process
- Two-Way Entanglement Purification Protocol
- Micro Miniature (electronic repair)
- Two-Modulator Generalized Ellipsometry (semiconductors)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The two recipients announced today have been recognized for promising clinical work in advancing a novel agent, 2-deoxy-D-glucose (2DG), for control and reduction of seizure frequency, and a new therapeutic specifically designed for the treatment of newborns with hypoxic brain injuries resulting in seizure-related conditions.
saitoana could be enhanced by adding chemically modified chitosan and a sugar analog, 2-deoxy-D-glucose.