Mutant libraries were generated using ethylmethanesulphonate (EMS), 2-aminopurine, and ultraviolet light.
What does 2-AP stand for?
2-AP stands for 2-Aminopurine (molecular marker)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Catcher (baseball scoring)
- Squared (math, chemistry)
- The Administrator of The Village (1967 TV show, The Prisoner)
- Second in Command (Canadian military)
- Second Nephi (Book of Mormon)
- 2-Acetylamino Fluorene (pesticide)
- 2-Bromo-4,5-Dimethoxyphenethylamine (hallucinogen/entactogen)
- Two Channel (combiner type)
- Two-Cascaded Single-Stage Distributed Amplifier
- Two Dimensional
- Two Dimensional Fast Fourier Transform
- Two-Dimensional Gabor Filter Bank
- Two-Dimensional Multi-Resolution Hidden Markov Model
- Two-Dimensional Electromagnetic Bandgap Material
- Two-Dimensional Fast Lattice Recursive Least Squares
- Two-Dimensional Fourier Transform
Samples in periodicals archive:
The addition of 5-methylcytosine and 2-aminopurine adjacent to the deletion improved discrimination dramatically.