MAFF scientists have published the protocols for four fully-validated tests: detection of irradiated herbs and spices using thermoluminescense technology; detection of irradiated bone-containing meat using electron spin resonance spectroscopy; detection of irradiated food containing fat by using 2-alkylcyclobutanone markers; and detection of irradiated poultry meat using the Limulus Amoebocyte Lysate test in conjunction with a gram-negative bacterial count.
What does 2-ACB stand for?
2-ACB stands for 2-Alkylcyclobutanone
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Other Incident (police incidient code)
- Catcher (baseball scoring)
- Squared (math, chemistry)
- The Administrator of The Village (1967 TV show, The Prisoner)
- Second in Command (Canadian military)
- Second Nephi (Book of Mormon)
- 2-Acetylamino Fluorene (pesticide)
- 2-Aminopurine (molecular marker)
- 2-Bromo-4,5-Dimethoxyphenethylamine (hallucinogen/entactogen)
- Two Channel (combiner type)
- Two-Cascaded Single-Stage Distributed Amplifier
- Two Dimensional
- Two Dimensional Fast Fourier Transform
- Two-Dimensional Gabor Filter Bank
- Two-Dimensional Multi-Resolution Hidden Markov Model
- Two-Dimensional Electromagnetic Bandgap Material
- Two-Dimensional Fast Lattice Recursive Least Squares