Overseas funds were net buyers of domestic stocks for a 28th day on December 24, the longest stretch of net purchases since a record 41-day streak through October 27, 2010, data shows.
What does D28 stand for?
D28 stands for 28th Day (clinical trials)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Diesel Fuel
- Digital Domain
- Doom 2
- Dopamine Type 2 (neurotransmitter; also seen as D-2)
- Dungeons and Dragons
- Duran Duran (band)
- 20-Sided Die (gaming)
- The Doors of the 21st Century (band)
- Fairchild Dornier Do 228 (airliner)
- Day 24 of Incubation (research embryos)
- Digital to Analog (television signal conversion)
- Differential Amplitude and Phase-Shift Keying with 2 Concentric Rings and 8 Signal Points
- Dealer to Builder (AVAD; Van Nuys, CA)
- Designed to Build (architecture firm; Fayetteville, NC)
- Document to Business (document management software; Business Document)
- Domestic Digital Bus (home automation standard)
- Door-to-Balloon (coronary intervention measure)
- Download-to-Burn (Digital Versatile Disc movie service)
- Die Dimension Ball Grid Array
- Data Distribution Cassette
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is the 28th day the criminal Assad forces have attempted to break into the town," read a statement from activists in Daraya.
5) or in overweight or obese women in the rest of the neonatal period, up to the 28th day of life.
This notice first published the 28th day of November, 2011.
Hyderabad On the 28th day of the indefinite strike by government employees and other sections of Telangana, a group of leaders of the National Mazdoor Union in the Road Transport Corporation (RTC) announced the end of the strike while another group stuck to its stand of continuing the strike till the demand for Telangana state was met.
Her visit was aimed at expressing solidarity with the families of the missing persons, whose protest entered 28th day.
The finishing positions for each index were determined based on the changes in the value of each index between the 28th day of each month during the period shown and the same date five years earlier.