What does 2010BIP stand for?
2010BIP stands for 2010 Biodiversity Indicators Partnership (also seen as 2010 BIP or BIP)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Second-Order Zero-Disparity
- 2-Pralidoxime (enzyme that reverses cholinesterase inhibition)
- Secondary To
- Larceny from Business/Till Tap (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Location (Radio Code)
- Okay (HTTP status code; successful request to server)
- Audi Model 200 Turbo Quattro 20-Valve 5-Cylinder
- Resource Created by Request (HTTP status code)
- 2010 Biodiversity Indicators Partnership (also seen as BIP or 2010BIP)
- Request Accepted (HTTP status code; uncompleted request for processing)
- Non-Authoritative Information (HTTP status code)
- No Consent (HTTP status code)
- Reset Consent (HTTP status code)
- Partial Consent (HTTP status code; indicates partial download)
- Multi-Status Message Body (HTTP status code; indicates XML file with different response codes)
- Twentieth Amendment
- 20 Questions (game)
- Larceny from Business/Shoplifting (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)