Students were divided into two categories from Grade 6 to 8 and Grade 9 to 13 as they competed in events like debate, elocution, dumb charades, what's the good word, creative writing, 20 questions, collage and just a minute.
What does 20Q stand for?
20Q stands for 20 Questions (game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- 2010 Biodiversity Indicators Partnership (also seen as BIP or 2010BIP)
- 2010 Biodiversity Indicators Partnership (also seen as 2010 BIP or BIP)
- Request Accepted (HTTP status code; uncompleted request for processing)
- Non-Authoritative Information (HTTP status code)
- No Consent (HTTP status code)
- Reset Consent (HTTP status code)
- Partial Consent (HTTP status code; indicates partial download)
- Multi-Status Message Body (HTTP status code; indicates XML file with different response codes)
- Twentieth Amendment
- Larceny from Business/Shoplifting (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- 21st Century Land Warrior (US military)
- CA Police Code for Armed Robbery
- Twenty First Amendment
- 21st Century Art
- 21st Century Citizen (British Library)
- 21st Century Community Learning Center
- 21st Century Land Warrior
- 21st Century Land Warrior (Top Level Demonstration)
- 21st Century Land Warrior Top Level Demonstration
Samples in periodicals archive:
For instance, word games like Directions and 20 Questions can give writers a different perspective on their ideas and arguments, and can help writers find a logical organization scheme that considers audience and purpose.
com, answer 20 questions, and you'll be allocated your very own daemon.