What does OAS stand for?
OAS stands for 2'-5' oligoadenylate synthetase
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OAS
We have 236 other meanings of OAS in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Applied Research and Safety Assessment (US FDA)
- Oklahoma Association of Retired School Administrators
- Oxacillin and Aminoglycoside-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (bacteria)
- Office of Academic Research and Sponsored Programs (Ball State University, Muncie, IN)
- Office of Adult and Returning Student Services (University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee)
- Over-The-Air Radio Service Software
- Oakland Army Terminal
- Office of Advanced Research and Technology
- Oceanic Air Route Tracking System
- Ontario Association of Residences Treating Youth (Canada)