1st Infantry Division Major Jonathan Doyle, 1st Infantry Division, Fort Riley, Kansas, was awarded the esteemed Order of the Marechaussee at Contingency Operating Base Basra, Iraq, on 3 July 2010.
What does 1ID stand for?
1ID stands for 1st Infantry Division (US Army)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- First Global Enterprise, Inc.
- First Generation Language
- First Generation (Video) Surveillance System
- Gold Star Squirrel (blockchain certification)
- 1 Health (gaming clan)
- Drunk Home (police incident report)
- First Half (of the year)
- One Handed Typing (either due to eating or nursing a baby)
- One Hectare Telescope (project)
- Blockage/Breakdown on Highway (police incident code)
- First Information Operations Command (formerly the Land Information Warfare Agency LIWA)
- Juvenile Complaint (police incident report)
- 1st Joint Public Affairs Unit
- First-Year Law Student
- Land Rescue (police incident code)
- First Lieutenant
- First Lieutenant Colonel (British cavalry)
- 1 Million For Jesus Christ
- Single Line, Message Rate, Business
- General announcing system (Navy, shipboard)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To purge excess equipment from Camp Basra, Iraq, and reallocate it to fill needs elsewhere, the 1st Infantry Division and mobile redistribution teams initiated Operation Victory Sweep on 1 November 2010.
A five-week program at Elizabethtown Community and Technical College was designed specifically for the 50 soldiers from the 3rd Infantry Brigade Combat Team, 1st Infantry Division.
The Big Red One: America's Legendary 1st Infantry Division from World War I to Desert Storm.