As the Air Force ana sister services transform to meet the global challenges to the nation and the dynamic nature of future operations continues to evolve, 1st Air Force is developing and employing new capabilities to ensure the Airmen supporting the mission are ready to respond to any Homeland Defense operations.
What does 1AF stand for?
1AF stands for 1st Air Force (US DoD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- 18 Above (Canadian movie rating)
- Eighteenth Amendment
- Octodecimo (book paper size)
- Robbery Not in Progress - person (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- [not an acronym] Emergency Services Phone Number (Thailand)
- Nineteenth Amendment
- First Amendment
- First Assistant Engineer
- 1st Airborne Division (World War II)
- First Army Division East (US Army)
- Air Mechanic 1st Class (Royal Flying Corps; UK)
- First Army Division West (US Army)
- Bomb Threat (police radio code)
- First Base (Baseball)
- Single (Baseball)
- First Brigade Combat Team
- 1-Base Hit (baseball)
- Car/Person Acting Suspiciously (police incident code)
- One Country, Two Systems (China)
- One Company Code (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thus, the 1st Air Force Detachment formed on 17 October 1960 to begin preparing the new site for the school.
1st Air Force (Air Forces Northern), Tyndall AFB, Fla.
Once at the operations center, the Detachment 1, 1st Air Force commander coordinated air support for American and Canadian fighters, tankers and airborne warning and control aircraft to meet the possible threat.
Meade, Md, [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] 1st Air Force (Air Forces Northern), Tyndall AFB, Fla.
1st Air Force and the Continental United States North American Aerospace Defense Command Region were in an exercise.