In women below age 50, there was a decreased risk of incident cancer for the MetS (per 1-unit increment of z-score; RR, 0.
What does 1-U stand for?
1-U stands for 1-Unit (1.75 Inches of rack mounting height)
This definition appears very frequently
- One Ass To Risk (sniper term)
- One Dimensional
- One-Dimensional Parity Conventional Serial Concatenated Code
- One-Way Entanglement Purification Protocol
- Methylcyclopropene (synthetic plant growth regulator)
- Single Target Multiple Hypothesis Tracking
- First-Order Zero-Disparity
- One Repetition Maximum (strength measurement)
- One-To-One Relationship
- One-to-Many relationship
- Burglary of Interstate Vehicle (Birmingham, AL Radio Code)
- Perfect (rating system)
- Use Caution/Unknown Situation (Alabama State Police Radio Code)
- Local Ambulance Clearance (Alabama State Police Radio Code)
- Out-Of-Town Ambulance Clearance (Alabama State Police Radio Code)
- Need Paramedic (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Signal Weak (police code)
- Negative (police code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In fact, each 1-unit increase in MIR210 was associated with a 9.
Overseas-acquired DF cases increased by 1% in association with either a 1-mm increase in average monthly rainfall or a 1-unit increase in average socioeconomic index.
Responding to a question regarding increasing rates of electricity in the country, Federal Minister stated that average cost on generation of 1-unit of electricity accounted in Rs.
Odds ratios indicated that a 1-unit increase in glucose (1 mg/dl) and plasma protein (0.
We have no convincing a priori definition, so we consider four measures of "relative 1-unit activity" in the BUDA and MUDA periods of these sessions.
We found that the proportion of isolates with at least two mutations increased during the study period in both dhfr (OR for a 1-unit increase in year = 1.
The line includes a 19-unit, 2-unit or 1-unit chassis; and fiber-to-copper and multimode-to-single-mode fiber converters for Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet (100 Mbps), 10/100 ethernet, standard ethernet (10 Mbps), and AT OC-3 and OC-12.