These desalinated acid dyes are offered as a solution in 1-methoxy-2-propanol for water - and solvent-based systems.
What does M2P stand for?
M2P stands for 1-Methoxy-2-Propanol
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of M2P
- Methane to Markets (now Global Methane Initiative)
- Military to Military (Program)
- Minutes to Midnight (Linkin Park album)
- Mobile to Mobile (cellular phone)
- Month to Month
- Morning to Midnight (New York grocery store)
- Mouth to Mouth (also seen as MTM)
- Machine to Machine Interface
- Machine-To-Machine Intelligence (computer software company)
- Macomb 2 Oakland (concurrent enrollment program)
- MPEG-2 Program Stream Format File
- Mini-Magnetospheric Plasma Propulsion
- Multi-Media Pollution Prevention (various locations)
- MTP2-User Peer-to-Peer Adaptation Layer
- Modified Two-Phase Commit
- Moving 2-Point Discrimination (touch sensibility test)
- M2 Muscarinic Receptor (biomedicine)
- M2-Receptor Subtype (neurophysiology)
- Made 2 Race
Samples in periodicals archive:
The water-based stains contained different alcohols and glycols: dipropylene glycol monomethyl ether, 1-butoxy-2-propanol, isobutanol, 1-propoxy-2-butanol, 2-methyl-1,3-propanediol, 1-ethoxy-2-propanol, 1-methoxy-2-propanol, and 1,2-ethanodiol.
Action Graphics switched to a solvent that contains aromatic solvent naphtha (60 percent), 1-methoxy-2-propanol (30 percent), and oxybispropanolmethylether (10 percent).