TREF fractions were subsequently characterized by 13C-nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR), differential scanning calorimetry (DSC), dynamic mechanical thermal analysis (DMTA), density gradient, gel permeation chromatography (GPC), analytical TREF, and simple tensile tests.
What does -NMR stand for?
-NMR stands for 13C-Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 147 other meanings of -NMR in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Cerebral Blood Flow and Volume
- Verification Period Square of the Pearson Correlation Coefficient (meteorology)
- Trademark (usually written: ™)
- US Flag (emoticon)
- Positive Expected Value (gambling odds)
- Tornado/Waterspout (METAR weather)
- Sexual Health and Empowerment (Program; University of California, San Francisco)
- Negative Expected Value (gambling odds)