But what we are now seeing is the park becoming a place that people visit 12 months of the year rather than eight weeks during the school summer holidays.
What does 12MOTY stand for?
12MOTY stands for 12 Months of the Year
This definition appears very rarely
- Twelve-Tone Equal Temperament (musical tuning system)
- Kidnapping (police radio code)
- Abduction (police radio code)
- 128-Ary Amplitude and Phase Shift Keying
- Twelfth Amendment
- Twelfth Air Force (USAF)
- 12 Centimeter Multimedia Corporation (Mountain View, California)
- 12-Hour Clock (as opposed to 24H)
- Duodecimo (book paper size)
- 12 Outstanding Airmen of the Year
- 12e Régiment Blindé du Canada (Canadian forces armoured regiment)
- Prowler (Birmingham, AL Radio Code)
- Aggravated Robbery Weapon (police radio code)
- Aggravated Robbery Manual (police radio code)
- Robbery (police radio code)
- Slang for the quarter mile (street racing)
- Assault with Intent Weapon (police radio code)
- Assault with Intent Manual (police radio code)
- [not an acronym] Elite (hackish)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Twelve is considered a complete number - 12 months of the year, 12 signs of the zodiac etc.
After running it past the boys, the vast majority were keen to be involved, but with only 12 months of the year to fill there will be some boys missing out.
I have the opportunity to play in America and that will enable me to play 12 months of the year instead of seven weeks.
We have jammed these pages for today's diecaster to provide them a little something extra beyond what appears in the other 12 months of the year.
The move coincides with the Capespan philosophy of providing produce 12 months of the year.
TaeCorp's LML system operates at altitudes that are vulnerable to icing conditions which can restrict the LML from operating 12 months of the year.