The other, located at Lot 420, is a pair of Chinese 10K gold gilt bronze Qianlong Period Vases (High Est.
What does 417 stand for?
417 stands for 10k Gold (jewelry)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Length Required (HTTP status code)
- Local Telephone Information (United States)
- Precondition Failed (HTTP status code)
- Burglary (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Request Entity Too Large (HTTP status code)
- Burglary Associated Offences (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Request Too Long (HTTP status code)
- Unsupported Media Type (HTTP status code)
- Aggravated Burglary (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Requested Range Not Satisfiable (HTTP status code; request asks for unavailable resource)
- Hit and Run - Public Road (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything (according to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
- Slang for smoking marijuana
- Unlawful Taking Motor Vehicle (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Unprocessable Entity (HTTP status code; bad semantics on request)
- Unlawfully Interfere Motor Vehicle (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Locked (HTTP status code)
- Take, Convert or Interfere Bicycle (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Failed Dependency (HTTP status code; failure due to prior included failure)
- Miscellaneous Car Conversion (police radio code; New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I spotted a 10k gold ring with a blue topaz stone with bidding starting at $1.
When a specific acid such as 10K acid is applied to gold, the gold will turn brown unless it is the respective karat weight; in this case 10K gold.
A little taste of luxury Diamond ring (it's only 10k gold but real diamonds), $99.
99 * 10K gold 17" dove and peace necklace for $119.