Seven AK-47 assault rifles, four different types of weapons, a machine gun, 34 kilograms of explosives, 780 kilograms of opium, 47 magazines, 18 anti-vehicle mines, 100 kilograms of ammonium nitrate, seven rockets, 11 kilograms of hashish and hundreds of bullets were seized.
What does CKG stand for?
CKG stands for 100 Kilograms
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CKG
We have 7 other meanings of CKG in our Acronym Attic
- Critical Knowledge Function Analysis (knowledge management)
- Chatham-Kent Fire Department (Ontario, Canada)
- Complete Kernel Fisher Discriminant
- Central Kansas Free Fair (Abilene, Kansas)
- Comfort Keepers Franchising, Inc. (in-home care services)
- Central Kentucky Forest Management
- Central Kentucky Football Officials Association
- Central Kitsap Fire and Rescue (Silverdale, WA)
- Checkfree Corporation (stock abbreviation, AMEX)
- Columbia Kootenay Fisheries Renewal Partnership (Canada)
- Canadian Knifemakers Guild (London, Ontario, Canada)
- Canoë Kayak Gennevilliers (French canoe and kayak club)
- Carnegie and Kate Greenaway (awards; UK)
- Cloud Kingdom Games (Boulder, CO)
- Cooperative Key Generation
- Crystal Karma Gate (new age tool)
- Chimi Kar Gostar Asia (established in 2001; Tehran, Iran)
- Cauvery Kalpatharu Grameena Bank
- Central Kansas Gun Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
100kg of hashish Sharjah Police have arrested four Arab and Gulf nationals suspected of trying to smuggle 100 kilograms of hashish out of the country.
CHAMAN, December 12, 2009 (Balochistan Times): Chaman police arrested four alleged drug peddlers and recovered 100 kilograms of hashish from their possession.
She and 30-year old Eric Canori were arrested and charged Tuesday for possessing and distributing more than 100 kilograms of marijuana.