But if you're looking for a professional desk calculator that can give you full 10-key accounting functions with a tape you can name and save, edit, e-mail, or print, check out InterLocken's 10 Key for iPad and Accountant for iPad.
What does 10K stand for?
10K stands for 10 Key (numeric keypad)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of 10K
- 10Mbps baseband over coax (Thicknet)
- 10Mbps baseband over fiber-optic cable
- 10mbps baseband over fiber optic cable
- 10Mbps baseband data transmission over twisted-pair copper wire
- Ten Club (Pearl Jam fan club)
- Ten Commandments
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet (IEEE 802.3ae)
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet Alliance
- 10-High-Day (telecommunications traffic measurement)
- 10 Kilometer (run/race)
- Thank You
- Burglary of Intrastate Vehicle (Birmingham, AL Radio Code)
- 11th Armored Cavalry Veterans of Vietnam and Cambodia (Plainview, TX)
- March 11th (day of the train bombings in Spain)
- Crystal Orientation
- Emergency Services Number (New Zealand)
- Murder (police radio code)
- 112 (band; aka one twelve)
Samples in periodicals archive:
RELATED ARTICLE: 10 keys to a successful partnership.
representative on the identical set of 10 key House votes, and every senator on the identical set of 10 key Senate votes, regardless of party affiliation.
com Making Sense Of The Bible: A Study Of 10 Key Themes Traced Through The Scriptures by H.
10 Key Essentials for Proper AED Implementation in Schools 1.
Quick Hits: 10 Key Surgical Strike Actions to Improve Business Performance.