About the MY3124 The MY3124 is a XAUI-to-CX4 Retimer device that has two identical 10 Gigabit Attachment Unit Interfaces (XAUI).
What does XAUI stand for?
XAUI stands for 10 Gigabit Attachment Unit Interface
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of XAUI
- X-Ray Absorption Spectroscopy
- X-Ray Amplification by the Stimulated Emission of Radiation
- X Application Server System
- X-Amateur Station Tracking and Information Reporting (program developed by global programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts)
- X-Ample Technology (Netherlands)
- X-Autosomal Translocation (genetics)
- Xarrin Advanced Technologies
- Xavier Admission Test (higher education; India)
- Gold Exchange Rate (ISO)
- Xi'an University of Architecture and Technology (China)
- Extended Auxiliary Unit Interface
- XSBI Attachment Unit Interface (IEEE 802.3ae)
- Extended Authentication (various companies)
- Capreol, Ontario, Canada - Capreol / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- X Athena Widgets
- Xtreme Auto Expo (New Zealand)
- Campbellton, New Brunswick, Canada - Campbellton (Airport Code)
- Exchangeable Bonds (corporate finance)
- Experimental Bomber (US military aircraft designation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Xilinx also announced successful interoperability testing of its 10 Gigabit Attachment Unit Interface (XAUI) IP core with a number of 3rd party vendors during several group test sessions.
Nasdaq:CNXT), has joined forces with Tyco Electronics, Blaze Network Products, and Alvesta to prove the feasibility of the 10 Gigabit Attachment Unit Interface (XAUI) technology.